Just like everything else in 2020, Halloween will look a little different this year. But even with face masks, social distancing, and occupancy limits, there is spooky fun to be had on this most epic and daunting night of frights! Here, five places to get your scare on this Halloween.
1. Tennessee Avenue Beer Hall. For lots of boos — the frightful as well as the drinkable — head to Tennessee Avenue Beer Hall at 9 p.m. on Halloween night for a costume party, music from Robert’s Basement, and a long list of devilishly good beers and drink specials. Located at 133 S. Tennessee Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to TennesseeAvenueBeerHall.com for more information.
2. Bourre Atlantic City. For a Halloween event with a sweet Cajun twist, head to Bourre, for an ‘80s Haunted Maze with a Zombie Apocalypse for all ages from 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday, with the adult version running from 7 p.m. to midnight. This walk through Halloween attraction is filled with live actors, plenty of chills, and loads of special effects. Get there if you dare. Located at 201 S. New York Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to BourreAtlanticCity.com for more information.
3. Rhythm & Spirits. Get to Rhythm & Spirits at 9 p.m. Saturday for a HalloQueen Night Fright hosted by Hollywood Jay. With drag performance by Jenna Tall, music, live performances, dance and costume contests and a few random surprises, this should be some ghoulishly good fun. Located at 129-131 S. Tennessee Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to RhythmAndSpirits.com for more information.
4. Anthem Lounge. Head to Anthem Lounge at 10 p.m. on Saturday for a horror filled haunted house Halloween party! Join in the fun with DJ B Lee and a costume contest with cash and prizes. Located inside The Quarter at The Tropicana at 2801 Pacific Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to AnthemLounge.com for more information.
5. Level One. Get to Level One at 10 p.m. on Saturday for a night of Halloween horror movies screening throughout the room with music from DJ Nomad, and plenty of champagne. Tables dressed in costumes receive complimentary champagne, so don’t forget to dress up! Located inside Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa at 1 Borgata Way in Atlantic City. Go to TheBorgata.com for more information.
Be the first to know
Get local news delivered to your inbox!