If you like your drinks with a side of sugar, Wet Willie’s is the place for you. Conveniently located in the Quarter at Tropicana Atlantic City, these slushy-like drinks are massive, colorful and surprisingly strong. You can drink each flavor on its own or mix it with others. Here are the five we recommend trying on your next night out at Trop.
1. Call a Cab. This aptly named drink is Wet Willie’s strongest. The strawberry-flavored concoction includes 190 proof grain alcohol and Bacardi rum. Suggested mixes include the flavors Shock Treatment, Attitude Improvement and Sex on the Beach.
2. Shock Treatment. This one is a little bit sweet and a little bit sour with a blend of lemonade, Blue Curacao and 190 proof grain alcohol. Mix it up with the Call a Cab or margarita flavors.
3. Naked Willie. Most of the drinks at Wet Willie’s are anything but diet-friendly. That said, the Naked Willie serves to appease those looking to cut calories. It tastes a bit like punch mixed with a healthy bit of Bacardi rum, sans the sugar and carbohydrates.
4. Chocolate Thunder. Chocolate lovers — this one’s for you. The Chocolate Thunder blends real cocoa, vanilla ice cream and vodka, which winds up tasting like a fudgesicle.
4. Attitude Improvement. This drink is one of Wet Willie’s original flavors. The shockingly strong drink combines orange flavors, 190 proof grain alcohol, Bacardi rum and Bacardi select. Attitude Improvement can be enjoyed alone or with Sex on the Beach or Pina Colada for a Dreamsicle flavor.